About Glow Bug Cloth Diapers:
After the birth of Neta’s son Edder and my daughter Gloria in 2010, we were both looking for new cloth diapers. Neta and I had the same concerns with the available brands. All we wanted were good quality, affordable cloth diapers but we were really frustrated that the product we were looking for did not seem to exist. What better solution to our dilemma than to start our own company that would sell amazing quality cloth diapers at a great price?
Why cloth diapers?
· They’re cheap – Our diapers are half the price of the leading pocket diaper with snaps. And you can just forget disposables! You’ll save a couple thousand dollars by using cloth diapers. If you use your diapers on more than one child you can save double. Just think of how you can spend that extra dough you’ve saved?!?
· They’re green – Disposable diapers will take hundreds of year to break down in the dump. The toxic chemicals and human waste in disposable diapers can leach into ground water. Each baby in disposable diapers will produce 1 tonne’s worth of garbage per year!
· They’re cute – What’s cuter than the round rump of a cloth diaper baby? They look just like a little Bug!
· They’re convenient – You never have to run out in the night to get a pack. Just wash them up when you need them.
· They’re trendy – Come on! Everybody’s doing it in Hollywood. Cloth diapering has become a very stylish thing. With so many hot prints in your package, you can release your baby’s inner fashionista!
· They’re old-school – Your parents used them and their parents used them. Except now, you can skip the pins and rubber pants.
· They’re comfy – Now be honest, wouldn’t you love underwear made out of our super-soft cloth? A lot better than paper disposables, that’s for sure.
· They’re virtually leak-proof – No more poo-splosions!
· They’re not smelly – When they’re washed every other or every third day, like we recommend you’ll never have a stinky diaper pail, let alone a stinky garage in the summer time with hot, rotting disposables in your garbage can.
· They’re easy – Like we said, no pins or rubber pants. They go on and off just like disposables!
Glow Bug cloth diapers were the first cloth diapers I tried. With Little M I only used disposables and wanted to try cloth on Little H. I have to say cloth diaper have come a long way since I was a baby!
When I came across Glow Bug they looked so cute that I had to try them. I was surprised when the cloth diaper came how easy it looked. Basically you just snap in the insert then snap the diaper on to your baby and you’re ready to go.
|Little H 13lbs in green Glow Bug Diaper.|
One thing I love cloth over disposables is that they do not leak. Most of the time I will change a disposable more often because it leaks out the sides. I also love how soft the cloth diaper is. It is really nice to use cloth when Little H has a diaper rash.
The only con I have is that the cloth diaper is bigger than a disposable and makes some clothing hard to fit on bottom. Also if I am out all day I use a disposable because I do not like to carry around a wet bag. It’s a personal preference and honestly I could see myself leaving the wet bag in the car and then asking myself “What is that smell??”
I would recommend Glow Bug cloth diapers. They are cute, fit well, don’t leak, affordable and are better for you baby’s skin!
You can purchase Glow Bug Cloth Diapers on their website.
One reader will win their choice of Glow Bug Cloth Diaper! Open to US & CA only 18+. Giveaway will end on 05/01 at 12:01 am EST. Fill out the Rafflecopter form below to be entered!
“Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or
Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it
on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally
and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance
With the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the
Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
a Rafflecopter giveaway