Why ciao! baby®
- ciao! baby® portable high chair is an innovative practical solution for families on the go with small children!
- All inclusive limited space high chair solution that requires no table, chair or any other mechanism to work!
- All one piece & no assembly required!
- Easily unfolds, locks into place and folds back up in seconds!
- ciao! baby® is convenient to carry, stores in a bag, and an ideal portable high chair for outdoor use.
- Light weight and flexible design makes it easy to take anywhere!
- Makes a great baby shower gift.
- It’s unlike any other folding high chair product available!
When I came across Ciao! Baby I knew I had to review it, not only for our family but for my readers to see that there is a portable high chair that works.
I really like how safe this high chair is. There are locking braces so the high chair cannot fold while baby is in the chair. There is also a strap that buckles baby into place.
I love how compact this high chair is when folded. Often companies claim to have a portable high chair but they take up a lot of room in their folded position. I also like that it comes with a carrying case which makes it easy to store.
Another thing I love about this product is that it is so easy to wipe off after eating. With a plastic tray, the food does not stick and doesn’t take more than a few sweeps of the wash cloth to clean.
I really wish I had Ciao! Baby High Chair with my first child. Often when we traveled we just took our Bumbo seat, but once our child got bigger it was a pain and we had to bring our full size high chair. I am thrilled with my Ciao! Baby High Chair.
To me the Ciao! Baby High Chair is a must have product for all families with small children. It is also the perfect solution to small kitchens.
If you are looking for the perfect baby shower gift then Ciao! Baby is your answer!
Connect with Ciao! Baby:
“Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or
Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it
on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally
and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance
With the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the
Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”