About Cot Buddy:
The Cot Buddy™ is a cot mat specially designed to fit preschool & daycare cots!
- Size: 22” x 54”
- Includes pillow & over-sized double sided detachable flannel blanket.
- Inside batting is made from non-allergenic, mildew resistant poly filling that is made in the USA.
- Mat cover is made from 100% cotton & blanket is also 100% cotton flannel.
- The Cot Buddy™ has elastic straps that secure mat onto cot.
- Pillow is attached so it won’t fall on the floor, get lost or forgotten at home.
- Flannel blanket is detachable, and open at the bottom, so your child can move around easily in their sleep.
- Rolls up easily, lightweight & convenient carry strap makes it easy to take to school!
- Machine Washable
- 100% made in the USA
With kiddos going back to preschool and daycare Two Hippos has come up with a perfect solution for cots! May I introduce you to the fabulous Cot Buddy!
The Cot Buddy provides little kids with a soft padded pillow and flannel blanket. It folds up and is lightweight so that your toddler can carry it. The Cot Buddy secures to the cot with elastic so it won’t fall to the ground.
Not only is this a brilliant idea but my son loves it. In fact he takes it with him when we travel. He sleeps with blanket every night and even cried when it got left in the washer.
I love how easy it is to transport the Cot Buddy it is much better than a traditional sleeping bag. I also love the snaps that keep the blanket connected to the padded cot and pillow.
I love all the prints available for the Cot Buddies. Also the materials are good quality and only get softer after washing. My son suffers from allergies and I very happy to find the Cot Buddy will not aggravate him.
The Cot Buddy is the perfect solution for preschool and daycare cots. I would highly recommend purchasing one for your kiddos!
One reader will win a Cot Buddy in winners’ choice of pink or blue! Open to US only 18+. Giveaway ends 9/25/2012 at 12:01 am EST. Fill out the Rafflecopter form below to be entered!
“Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or
Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it
on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally
and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance
With the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the
Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”