About Cutey Booty:
- concieved in charming charleston, sc and proudly made in the usa
- at-a-grab, brilliantly refashioned wardrobe staples for both girls and boys
- two premium fabric options - brites & whites - in refreshing, punchy colors
- snaps for quick, on-the-go diaper changes
- grab-and-go, chic packaging makes gift-giving easy for busy, discerning moms
- cleverly designed to be worn as outer garments, too
- sized to span an entire year, so there's more bang-for-the-buck
- mod, stitched letter appliqué (for first or last name) means instant gratification for personalization
- gotcha covered haute heinie style with signature gift tin and gift card options
- perfectly positioned to become the go-to baby gift!
My thoughts:I am a sucker for all things monogrammed, especially adorable clothing! So the Cutey Booty company is right up my alley!
This cleverly named company specializes in bloomers and boxers shorts for babies (girls and boys sizes coming soon). Their packaging and design is beautiful and practical. They come shipped ready to give as a gift. The bloomers themselves are extremely practical. They pair with many shirts and onesies I already owned, and they make changing diapers so much easier - no extra snaps!
Right now, our little one is almost 9 months old, but she is mostly wearing size 12 months. I ordered the size 1-2 years - another pro is that the sizing means they will fit longer! They are slightly big on her now, but it isn't noticeable. They are incredibly soft (92% cotton, 8% spandex) and very easy for you little one to crawl and play in.
They also come in pretty bold colors. The bottom line: these bloomers are a great addition to any baby wardrobe and would make a unique and personalized shower gift!
Connect with Cutey Booty:
One reader will win their own Cutey Booty in winners choice of bloomer or boxer short! Open to US only 18+. Giveaway will end on 10/15/2012 at 12:01 am EST. Fill out the Rafflecopter form to be entered!
“Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or
Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it
on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally
and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance
With the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the
Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Review by: Laura @FoodSnobSTL