Go! Go! Smart Wheels™ Train Station Playset
· Go! Go! Smart Wheels enhance one of the most popular play patterns while teaching important learning skills, boosting imaginative play through cause and effect, encouraging interactivity and providing an outlet for good old-fashioned role play.
· All aboard on the Go! Go! Smart Wheels Train Station Playset! 32 interchangeable track pieces can combine into many different configurations as the included motorized train engine and cargo car chug on by.
· The included vehicle and other Go! Go! Smart Wheels™ SmartPoint™ vehicles (each sold separately) respond to 10 SmartPoint locations with different phrases, music or fun sound effects.
· Featuring a train station, conveyor-belt hill, bridge, tunnel, spiral ramp, track gates and track switcher, this set provides hours of cargo fun and imitative play.
· The tracks also connect to other Go! Go! Smart Wheels playsets (each sold separately) to encourage children’s creativity.
· Ages1-5 years, MSRP: $49.99
Having both a 1 year old and 4 year old it can be challenging to find toys that both boys can play with together. I also prefer toys that let them be creative while playing. I like toys that have several different levels of play and that will grow with the boys.
I have always been impressed with the quality of Vtech toys and the Go! Go! Smart Wheels™ Train Station Playset did not disappoint. When the box arrived the boys wanted to play with it right away and I was not so sure since hubby was not there to put it together however the boys were not going to wait for dad. I started pulling out all the parts and setting them on the train table when I noticed the boys working together and building it themselves. Literally all I had to do was put batteries in the tower and train, the boys did the rest.
They played with the Go! Go! Smart Wheels™ Train Station until it was bedtime and then the next day it was the first toy they played with as well. Did you notice I said THEY? Yes, they both love this toy and it is big enough for them to play it together without fighting. My oldest loves to be in charge and he comes up with ways to rearrange the tracks and my 1 year old feels big since he can help snap the tracks together. My 1 year old also loves all the interactive parts and buttons to push while my oldest loves the crank you turn to make the train go down the hill.
Overall I have been impressed with the quality of materials, how it engages both of my boys, and it is a toy they keep coming back to! I also love the creativity it brings out in both boys. My oldest has already asked for more Go! Go! Smart Wheels which is great since grandparents are always wanting to know what to buy for birthdays and Christmas. I am so excited that VTech is giving a reader a chance to win one too!
One reader will win their own Go! Go! Smart Wheels™ TrainStation Playset from VTech! Open to US only 18+ Giveaway will end on 9/25/2013 at 12:00 am EST! Good luck and fill out the rafflecopter form to be entered!