The Pliko Four is the ultimate, complete stroller. Parents will love how the Pliko Four combines all the best features of a full-sized stroller (multi-position recline, large canopy, Easy Drive system) with the convenience of a lightweight design that offers quick, easy and compact folding.
· Travel System Travel System compatible with the Primo Viaggio SIP 30-30. Car seat attaches directly to the stroller's retractable anchors.
· Easy Close One-hand fold design allows for quick, easy and compact folding.
· Easy Drive Wheels with ball bearings and suspension allow for 360-degree agility and require less effort in pushing.
· Smooth Ride Lockable front swivel wheels with independent "one-step" rear wheel brakes.
· Aluminum Strong, lightweight aluminum chassis.
· Telescoping Handles Adjustable, telescoping handles for each parent's height preferences.
· Recline Deep, four-position recline with two-position footrest.
· For Two Built-in rear footboard provides a safe ride for a second passenger.
· Basket Large, handy storage basket holds all the necessities.
· Large Hood Large hood with window and pocket unzips to become a sun canopy.
· Fashion Forward Available in a variety of fashionable color collections and materials that will keep child comfortable.
· Made in Italy
When I first heard about the Pliko Four I knew I wanted to try it out since it came with a built-in footboard. I am a mother of two and this summer I wanted to be able to get around with both boys in a quick manner. Little did I know how much the Peg Perego would fulfill this need.
I have had this stroller for a month now and it has become what I refer to as my in and out stroller. The best example I can give of this is going to the mall. When I need to make a quick trip to the mall the last thing I want to do is push my double through tiny stores or park it in the play place. With the Pliko Four I can strap in my 4 month old and then have my 3 year old hop on the footboard. I cannot express how much I love this feature especially in a parking lot.
I love how compact this stroller is. I can easily take it into restaurants giving little H a place to nap and sit since he is not old enough for a high chair. Since it is compact I can fit both my double stroller and the Pliko Four in my van. I can also get the stroller in and out by myself with little effort. I have even folded it while still holding little H.
The design of this stroller is very user friendly. Easy push, fold, and the brakes are great. The adjustable handles have been nice since I am barely five foot and hubby is closer to six. I really love how the handles fit my hands. Also the one handed recline is very nice since I am usually holding little H when I want to recline the seat.
Things I would like to see are for the built-in footboard to stick out more. How it is designed now if little H is reclined the footboard is underneath and little M leans back into me. The other thing I would like to change is for the pocket to be on the back of the stroller. As it is right now you can only use the pocket if you do not want to see your baby through the peekaboo window. I made the mistake of peeking on little H and all the stuff in the pocket fell out onto the floor.
Overall I would recommend this stroller for families who plan on having more kids and especially if there is an age gap between the kids. I wish I had this for my first baby and then I would have been able to keep it for my second baby getting double use out of it.
If you are looking for a deluxe lightweight stroller with an option for an older child to hop on then the Pliko Four is your dream stroller. I know no one can pry my fingers from it and sometimes hubby and I argue who gets to push! I highly recommend the sleek, lightweight Peg Perego Pliko Four stroller!
“Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or
Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it
on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally
and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance
With the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides concerning the
Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”