Sean McDowell & Holman Bible Staff
Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
can play a crucial role in giving students an understanding of:
What they believe ~ Strong evidence for the Christian faith ~ Answers to the critics of Christianity ~ Weakness of other worldviews ~ Christ-like ways of communicating the Christian faith
The Apologetics Study Bible for Students will ground Christian students in the truths of Scripture by equipping them with thoughtful and practical responses to difficult and heartfelt challenges to core issues of faith and life. It's the study Bible that will actually help students articulate their faith. Think of it as Christian apologetics 101.
The Features of The Apologetics Study Bible for Students:
- Book Introductions for each of the sixty-six books of the Bible.
- Study Notes provide evidence of the reliability and truthfulness of Scripture.
- 120 Articles written by today's leading Christian thinkers dealing with life's ultimate questions.
- 60 Twisted Scriptures address ways that various religious movements distort Scripture to support doctrine contrary to historic Christian teaching.
- 50 Bones & Dirt features important archaeological discoveries with an apologetics value.
- 50 Notable Quotes from influential people throughout history.
- 25 Tactics will equip students to withstand opposition to Christianity by outlining tactics and strategies for handling frequently heard anti-Christian arguments.
- 20 Personal Stories will encourage and strengthen readers in their faith by describing how God has worked dramatically in people's lives.
- 20 Top Five are bullet point lists that help readers remember significant apologetics topics.
Sean McDowell ~ Greg Stier ~ Alison Thomas ~ Dam Kimball ~ and more than 45 others