Whit is a married SAHM to 2 wonderful boys. Being a mom means she is in charge of keeping it all together while the hubs is working hard. Rambles of a SAHM blog is her life. Whit shares mommy rambles, recipes, reviews and lots of photos!Brandy has been married to the love of her life for 27 years and is Granny to six! Three grand girls and three grand boys. She enjoys reading and a good cup of tea.
Products we review and/or giveaway:
· Baby and toddler products
· Family restaurants and places
· Household products
· Books and Music
· Food products
· Outdoor products
Rambles of a SAHM loves to work with PR and companies to promote a new product(s) and help your company gain social media exposure through reviews and/or giveaways.
I work hard for your company by compiling my honest thoughts, doing a complete overview of your company, and connecting readers with your social media outlets such as, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc. One of my favorite things to do for a review is include personal photos of our family using the product(s) being reviewed. Photos have a way of drawing readers in. After all the saying goes “You’ve got to see it to believe it!” I find that this is really true with product reviews.
· After we have reviewed your product(s), the review will be posted on our blog. The review will contain (3+) links back to your main page as well as any specific product(s) links that are required.
· The review post will be advertised by Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
· An actual product(s) will be needed in a full size in order to offer a comprehensive review and will become our property. Items are not returned.
· Product(s) provided for a review must be provided by the company and shipped to us at the product supplier’s cost.
· The review will be posted 2 to 6 weeks after the item is received; however, special requests can be arranged.
· After the review is live, a link to the review will be provided.
· Discounts and/or sales you would like to provide in conjunction with a review are free. Any further sales or discount codes will be posted at a nominal charge.
· All products reviewed must be family-friendly.
· We reserve the right to not post a review if the terms described have not been met.
Giveaways are a superb way to increase traffic to your company website and connect our readers to your company’s social media outlets, such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc. Another reason to consider a giveaway is it places your product(s) in the hands of people who will actually use your product and can potentially become brand loyal to your company.
· All giveaways are available for the United States and Canada unless specifically requested otherwise by the company.
· All giveaway sponsored with us will be held for approximately two weeks. (Special request can be arranged.)
· After the giveaway has ended, the winner’s information will be provided to the company, and the company will be responsible for providing and shipping of the prize(s).
· All giveaway winners will be selected via Rafflecopter that uses random.org.
· To enter a giveaway I can ask the readers to specify a favorite item from your site which results in a visit to your site.
· An optional entry I can ask is for the reader to like your Facebook page, follow on Twitter, and subscribe to your company’s YouTube channel, etc.
· Purchases for bonus entries in never allowed due to FTC regulations.
· All giveaways will be advertised on other giveaway forums, facebook, Twitter, websites, and etc to further your company’s exposure.
Rambles of a SAHM is also interested in being a Brand Ambassador for family friendly companies. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from your company! Please feel free to contact us Here.
*This blog is a personal blog written and edited by the owner(s). For questions about this blog, please contact Rambles of a SAHM. This blog will accept and keep free products, services, travel, and event tickets from companies and organizations. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics unless stated. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owner(s). If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.