Join me for a Pinterest Scavenger Hunt and win 1 of 7 copies of USA Today bestselling author Tamera Alexander’s newest novel, A Beauty So Rare, the second standalone novel in the Belmont Mansion series.
The questions are posted below and the giveaway runs through Sunday night, April 27. . Not on Pinterest? Doesn’t matter. You can still participate and find the answers by using .
Your answers must be submitted to TameraAlexander@ymail.com (numbered 1 - 6) by Sunday, April 27, midnight Central to be entered into a drawing to win one of seven copies of A Beauty So Rare, the second standalone novel in the Belmont Mansion series.
Questions for the Pinterest Scavenger Hunt
1. On the , find the pin that shares the seamstress who sewed the dress on the cover of A Beauty So Rare (featuring the heroine, Eleanor Braddock) and *click the pin* to discover what the seamstress’s most challenging part of making the pink dress was.
2. On the , find the pin where Tamera shares about the desert seasons in her life––those times that helped her write about a certain relationship in her novel, A Beauty So Rare. *Click the pin* to learn what specific relationship Tamera mentions in that blog. It’s the relationship between which two people?
3. On the , find the pin where Tamera shares about the inspiration behind A Beauty So Rare. *Click it* and watch the video to learn the true history that ties the Belmont Mansion (the setting of A Lasting Impression and A Beauty So Rare) to the real Insane Asylum that existed in Nashville in the 19th century.
4. On the , what's the recipe from A Beauty So Rare that’s posted about most often on that board (doesn't necessarily have the most re-pins)? It's also a favorite of Eleanor's.
5. On the , find the pin that references Easter weekend then *click it* to learn what kind of fish Tamera caught this past weekend.
6. On the , find the pin for the book trailer for A Beauty So Rare, then *click it* to watch the video. What is it that Aunt Adelicia is determined to find for Eleanor?
In your email, remember to number your answers from 1 to 6, like this:
Hope you have fun with it!
Note: Pinterest is not sponsoring this promotion nor are they formally affiliated with it.